Why so many 400s leaving?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
If i could trade mine for a 06+ Dmax, i would in a heart beat. but i would miss my truck. ALOT, then would have to get a obs again

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mines not going anywhere I hope. They are cheap and easy to get parts for and just as easy to work on. mine is just as reliable as a new one too. Best part is no payments!!!! The average Americans car payment is 465/month. I can do allot of maintenance for that. When the engine and trans goes i'm going to replace them and keep on trucking.....

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
we have 2 obs, 1 nbs and 1nnbs... while talking to a family member the other day that wanted to buy the 88 i could hear dad say that that will be the last thing to go... glad to know he loves it just as much as my and illinoisboy... now she just needs some tlc

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dont get me wrong the newer silvy is a beast for sure but I WILL be back in an obs 2dr tahoe some day. Itll just have to be when my funds will allow me to build it up the way I've always wanted, have it as purely a weekend toy. By then they'll be damn near impossible to find FML lol.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will still be here driving a gmt 400, I like this body style, and I will not and do not make payment's on anything, If I can't pay cash for it then I don't need it!