Why so many 400s leaving?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Ha ha I traded down from an nnbs to an nbs back down to my 400, and i will NEVER SELL this truck. besides im Building up my dream truck... You guys can buy your dime a dozen new "dream" trucks, il all ways be here making a truck that's 1 in a million! ;)

This^

Also, you need to update your sig!

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
In the past 2 months I have put 8000 miles on my truck. I needed something reliable and my 5.3 does get better mpg's than either of my obs's and thats with 3.42s and 315s. I didn't do it because I wanted a newer truck or anything, I did it because it was simply the right choice. Sure I could fix anything that goes wrong on most trucks including the newer ones but I don't have the time to be doing it.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I'm going to do pretty much whatever I can to hang on to mine. In the end, it's just a truck. However, a lot of guys on here say that they wish they had kept their first vehicle, or a certain truck. I don't want to have to wish that I'd hung on to this thing.

I say I miss my 98 like crazy but in the end even if I hadn't sold it when I did, it would be sold by now. I do still have my first car that I bought though, my land rover is never going anywhere. As a matter of fact my mom got into an argument with me about that today because she is tired of it sitting in her garage at home. But if I ever really need the money I will sell it. I actually almost sold it when I got my DUI minor to pay for lawyer fees.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
I demand more pics of this truck!

You must be registered for see images attach

how about video, its short and pretty much at idle

Last edited: