Why so many 400s leaving?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I'm here as an enthusiast, I dont DD mine. I will be here for a long, long time though. I don't ever plan on getting rid of mine. My collection will hopefully grow but it will always include a 400 and barring a wreck, this one.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I can't swear I'll keep mine for ever, I'd sure like too!! Mine is a DD so that does play a factor in the truck. I will say I think the 400 stepsides are the best looking body style ever!!!!

redneck98

All the girls wanna ride!
Reaction score
I can't swear I'll keep mine for ever, I'd sure like too!! Mine is a DD so that does play a factor in the truck. I will say I think the 400 stepsides are the best looking body style ever!!!!

agreed

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You guys don't worry about me. Im not going anywhere, less Jesus comes back. And in that case I have an usaved buddy who's getting it, lol.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my gmt400 isnt going anywhere either, to much time, money, sweat and blood into it to sell it, come such a long way from when i got it 3 years ago to now

it will get more attention after i do a lil more to the dmax and jeep

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
You guys don't worry about me. Im not going anywhere, less Jesus comes back. And in that case I have an usaved buddy who's getting it, lol.

Welp, in that case, I'll still be here anyway. LOL Mine will be with me a good long time if I do a 5.3 swap. Short of that its 50/50.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
I'm here as an enthusiast, I dont DD mine. I will be here for a long, long time though. I don't ever plan on getting rid of mine. My collection will hopefully grow but it will always include a 400 and barring a wreck, this one.

This ^ he said it for me

Edit: I do DD mine

Last edited:

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Honestly i will most likely always have a 400 as long as i can afford to have a project, but i will probably end up dding a nbs after i graduate.