What did you do to your street truck today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I scraped about an inch of ice off of it and broke 2 ice scrapers. Damn I hate losing my garage space.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
Got my DDM Tuning HID kit on today. I used the relay harness, it was a 30 minute install. I'm very happy with the results!

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
Wow, this thread kinda died out. I'll get it started again, yesterday I swapped over to a CS-144 140amp alternator, But I had to crack a couple manifold bolts loose to do it, so today I took my intake off to reseal it all. What a PITA!

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Didn't do anything but drive it today since it was raining and tornado warnings going off like crazy but just got it back from paint, and rearranged my sub box, ready to build a new one and get some more power to the sub. (Trying to help get this thread going again)

ald94

Reaction score
Have'nt driven it since Nov last year. I look at pictures of it everyday tho LOL.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Got the outside nice and washed, about to go down to the ***-n-go or sonic for a drink, then get the interior nice and shiny.