What did you do to your street truck today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willinthe985

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, I did see some staining around that area on the firewall. I'll definitely do that just to make sure. Thanks.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Flatdecked my '98 (wearing the 15's) over to a buddy's to put the new rear end in. The new housing has all the un-needed stuff cut off & ground down, just about ready to be painted. Got the bearing kit, new gear set,(3.42) & a new eaton carrier. Soon as the paint is dry on the housing he'll assemble it. (tommorrow?) While he's doing that, the kid & me are going to pull the box off, & start getting that old rear out. While we're at it, we're also gonna cut the rivets on the upper shock mounts so we can move 'em. Thursday, putting the urethane leaf bushings in, & assmbling everything. Friday, finish whatever needs. Wash & wax Saturday A.M. Be rolling Saturday P.M.! ( I hear a road trip calling my name.)

Reaction score
i removed my blower motor and cleaned out all the leaves and trash in the box. a/c blows harder now! just got to find some cleaner for the evaporator so i can have that lemon fresh scent

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
I got done painting all of the spots on the truck where the paint peeled off. I took it out and washed it down outside and drove it for the first time in a month yesterday.

johnny1

Reaction score
Picked up my new DJM 2" drop hangers frm Harry's Hot Rod Auto and Truck in Grand Praire TX. and gana put them on