What did you do to your street truck today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I started it and moved it to the other side of the driveway so that I could get the big truck out.

SSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i drove it safely to and from work. messed with a newer 03 or so truck lol. i wanted to run him but he turned :(

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Took my friend derek for a ride tonight and showed him what happens when you come to a stop and floor it.

SSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
almost ate a nasty pothole on teh way to drop my sister off at school. then as i was going up the incline to get to her school i scraped my lower valence lol. t'was cool

glfirefighter144

Whoa Black Betty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, nothing, i usually only drive it to work, and i haven't worked for the last 5 days, but i work tomorrow, so it will go to work, sit for 24 hours and come back home

Reaction score
Pulled out a moving truck that decided to slide off the end of the parking lot today at work. Then ripped ass out of every stop sign in town, gotta love the snowy/icey crap mix were getting right now!!