What did you do to your street truck today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

asolek88

Reaction score
What's the price on one of those?..I had to fab mine up from a few Spectra parts and yours looks cleaner.

http://www.wynjammer.com/ALM1115/Air_Intake_Parts.html
Thats the link with all the prices. You need the throttle body adapter for $50. It is a nice setup, its all o-ringed. With the charger on my truck I had a problem blowing the stock plastic one off all the time so I needed a better design.

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I took the platinum plugs out, and put in an older set of copper plugs I took out last year. I just regaped them and put them in, truck runs better. The porcelain was coming off and getting on the ground strap, the gap was almost completely filled on one plug. Not buying platinums again.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I took the platinum plugs out, and put in an older set of copper plugs I took out last year. I just regaped them and put them in, truck runs better. The porcelain was coming off and getting on the ground strap, the gap was almost completely filled on one plug. Not buying platinums again.

NGK's :naughty:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I didn't do anything to it today, in fact i haven't even started it since Sunday, Payday tomorrow, getting a fresh tank of 94 octane and picking up my shiftkit.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Threw the stock corners back on, washed and drove it to work. Im still recovering from the car accident i was in with a buddy. Im running all stock lights now, minus headlights and parking light. I have brand new Stock tail lights and third brake light. I think im getting old haha.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dropped the Y pipe
removed the headers
removed the K&N FIPK **sold it**
removed the spark plugs

scuffed & VHT'd the headers high temp flat black
gapped & installed new spark plugs
installed new Felpro Header Gaskets
installed the stock air intake/breather assembly