What did you do to your street truck today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, went to the Pick and Pull this weekend, 1/2 off Long Weekend sale, got a newer and mainly unbroken grill, all new tailgate latches and hinges and a throttle body I want to polish and rebuild. Good haul for only $60. Also my buddies and I had a good mandate :D

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Snipped,clipped and re-connected some wiring and installed a new blower resistor harness and got the blower working but only on the HI setting so some progress was made. I'll install a new blower resistor again to see if the lower speeds will kick in but I'm thinking since I already replaced 2 different burnt/fried connectors / wires there's a good chance the fan switch connector is fried too.

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Went to try to get an inspection sticker but my truck did not pass! high on NOX, 1220 max 1100. Changed the oil, new air filter, new blower motor, new mirrors and spark plugs. WIll try again on Saturday, the truck had sat for a while before i bought it las friday.