Tyler's DD/plaything

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Looks like it's all starting system stuff and the alternator which is a charge wire and tach signal. It's a starting system issue again.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
The fuel lines for the Buick are still in processing. And the wife had to come pick me up. She was pissed and in a hurry and she backed into my dump truck. Caved in her trunk lid, smashed the taillight, buckled the back left corner of the body.

So now I have 3/3 vehicles that are screwed up. I am currently driving the Buick until I can figure something else out. Might be looking for a ram sooner than expected.......
You must be registered for see images attach

Tyler/T-Unit

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
That sucks man. Ive been down to one vehicle twice in the last month. The g6 blew a power steering line, then a week later started leaking brake fluid out of a caliper. The truck is still a 2 speed lol. That was part of the reason i picked up the harley as soon as i did lol.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn sorry man like a Dominos effect, one thing after another. Sucks when that happens.
With you guys expecting I'd recommend looking for a crew cab, the quad cabs are nice but that little bit of extra space will help with a car seat.

EDIT: The mega cabs have little but more interior space but they have a big downfall. Blind spot increases from the extra size in the c pillar, Not sure what type or years you might be looking at.

Last edited:

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
It wasn't real hard. It's just the bumper of the dump truck sits higher than the impact guard of the car so the car went under the bumper of the truck. The trunk took the hit. There's some structural damage behind the bumper and taillight.

Tyler/T-Unit

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It wasn't real hard. It's just the bumper of the dump truck sits higher than the impact guard of the car so the car went under the bumper of the truck. The trunk took the hit. There's some structural damage behind the bumper and taillight.

Tyler/T-Unit
Dang dude, when it rains...

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I've been fighting issues ever since I smashed my Grand Prix almost a year ago. It's literally been non stop except for this past sunday. I had nothing to do aside from mow the grass. And I decided to relax instead. It has to end at some point. I hope.

Tyler/T-Unit