Tyler's DD/plaything

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I typically work 38-42 hours a week. The wife and kids eat up most of my free time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found it. Purple trigger wire rubbed through on trans dipstick mounting bracket at bell housing. Dead short. Knew it.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit
That's awesome man! Not the dead short but that you found the issue. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Got a new section of wire. I'll have it hooked back up in no time. Then I gotta figure out how to hook my remote start back in in a more proper manner......

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Have all this mess to contend with this afternoon. Can't wait!
You must be registered for see images attach

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Got it going again. Trigger wire from the starter relay to the solenoid rubbed through on the trans dipstick bell housing mount bracket. That was my dead short. I ran a new section of wire and she rolled right over and coughed back to life. A bit rough at first but it has been sitting awhile.

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
By the look of that garage pic youd think its been sitting for years. Glad to see you got it going again!
Problem.is we have been acquiring baby stuff left and right. As the boxes get opened they go to the garage to get cut up and burned. Work got crazy, **** got broke, and stuff started piling up around the Sea-Doo trailer. Never got a chance to burn anything so it just pulled up. Well I had to take the Sea-Doo in to get winterized and I just moved everything from that side over to the truck, under it, on it, in the bed. Weather has not been cooperating. Not enough room in the trash. It's full every week. So it gets moved around. I have a lot of cleaning up to do in there. Bath toys will be in a storage unit this winter so I can get rid of some extra clutter there. And I have a solid ton of scrap that has to go too. But the trailer is broke. So.......

Tyler/T-Unit

BubbaGump

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Problem.is we have been acquiring baby stuff left and right. As the boxes get opened they go to the garage to get cut up and burned. Work got crazy, **** got broke, and stuff started piling up around the Sea-Doo trailer. Never got a chance to burn anything so it just pulled up. Well I had to take the Sea-Doo in to get winterized and I just moved everything from that side over to the truck, under it, on it, in the bed. Weather has not been cooperating. Not enough room in the trash. It's full every week. So it gets moved around. I have a lot of cleaning up to do in there. Bath toys will be in a storage unit this winter so I can get rid of some extra clutter there. And I have a solid ton of scrap that has to go too. But the trailer is broke. So.......

Tyler/T-Unit

Dude, I feel your pain. I'm in the middle of building an addition on the house. Seems like every time I get a few minutes to work on the truck, wifey gives me "the-shouldn't-you-be-working-on-the-house-instead look".

But she's great, too. Glad you got the truck running again.

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems like every time I get a few minutes to work on the truck, wifey gives me "the-shouldn't-you-be-working-on-the-house-instead look".

I have the same problem with my wife, I wonder if your wife and mine are somehow related...