Tyler's DD/plaything

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
To bad your not in Saskatchewan Canada I have a rust free 3rd door cab off a 98. The cabs bin sitting in a shop since 97 it was a 98 Chevy waiting to be sold in 97 and was stolen from the local Chevy dealer ship and stripped that was all that was left of it and I ended up buying from the insurance company. Don't know if I'm ever going to use it so if right price came along I'd sell it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
To bad your not in Saskatchewan Canada I have a rust free 3rd door cab off a 98. The cabs bin sitting in a shop since 97 it was a 98 Chevy waiting to be sold in 97 and was stolen from the local Chevy dealer ship and stripped that was all that was left of it and I ended up buying from the insurance company. Don't know if I'm ever going to use it so if right price came along I'd sell it.

Do you have the cab and frame? Or just the cab. If it's still around I'd make a trip for it.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
No it's just cab and it's completely stripped just tin no windows no dash no nothing I thought I'd use it for my 1994 but when I was told the 88-84 dash is not a direct swap over to the 95-98 cabs I lost interest

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I would be swapping my interior into it. I wanted to keep my interior anyways. Is it still indoors?

Tyler/T-Unit

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
I would be swapping my interior into it. I wanted to keep my interior anyways. Is it still indoors?

Tyler/T-Unit
It was still year or two ago now it's sitting in corner of a friend of mines autobody shop compound. Completey rust free still I'm thinking either I gota use it or sell it if I sell it I would like to got some of my money back I paid almost $1000 years ago if I got $850 I'd let it go. Seems like alot but its mint.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
It was still year or two ago now it's sitting in corner of a friend of mines autobody shop compound. Completey rust free still I'm thinking either I gota use it or sell it if I sell it I would like to got some of my money back I paid almost $1000 years ago if I got $850 I'd let it go. Seems like alot but its mint.

It would be awhile before I got the space for it because I'd be restoring my truck at that point but I'd definitely make a trip to get the thing in about a year and a half.

Tyler/T-Unit

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
It would be awhile before I got the space for it because I'd be restoring my truck at that point but I'd definitely make a trip to get the thing in about a year and a half.

Tyler/T-Unit
Let me know I may or may not still have it.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Got a new starter in it and fired it up. Let it idle to temp. Idled for a good half hour without shutting down so I took it for a test drive. No issues. Drove it to work today trouble free. Throttle response with this new spider is impeccable. Any slight change in throttle input results in a change in rpm now. Before it would be sluggish to respond to increased input and slight decreases were not noticed. Now if I move the pedal at all it responds instantly. Like it should. I'm very happy with the spider so far. I'll see how far this tank of fuel goes. Economy was my main reason for the update but I still consider the runability improvement to be money well spent.

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Negative. Been driving it problem free since the new starter and tonight after work it blew the ignition A fuse immediately upon crank attempt. Didn't even kick the starter over. Swapped fuses and same thing. No clue what is on that circuit but I have a dead short somewhere.

Tyler/T-Unit