Rider's '94 K1500 Ecsb aka "Vegas"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Here are some night pics i took awhile ago with my nikon

You must be registered for see images

Attachments

• DSCN0303.jpg
    DSCN0303.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCN0305.jpg
    DSCN0305.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Pics look great man, looks like shes finally starting to dry up a bit out that way

EDIT: just saw that they were from awhile ago lol

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Pics look great man, looks like shes finally starting to dry up a bit out that way

EDIT: just saw that they were from awhile ago lol

Thanks, Yea the Night pics were from last month before all my fueling issues cropped up. The ones in the parkade were today. It rained all freakin day. Now that i have been on DSBP for awhile i have a feeling this truck is gonna wind up with an epic stereo!

The plan at the moment:

Infinity Kappa 4x6 plates in the dash
Infinity Kappa 5.25" Component set in kick panels
Infinity Kappa 4x6 plates in rear pillars

Hand built 4ch amp for front speakers
Hand built 2 ch amp for rear speakers
Hand built 2ch sub amp

So far its looking like im going to be running Infinity Reference 10" subs in a custom built box with my rear seat folded up. Both the box and the truck will be getting quick connect outlets fitted. 2 in the box and 2 in the side panels under the seat so they are hidden from view when the seat is down. This way i have the box set up in such a way that i can remove it to have rear seat passengers. One idea im giving some thought to is running a set of wires to the rear of the box and running a couple of Marine subs back there to have some thump while out camping or something. basically unplug the in cab sub box and plug in the extentions to the rear. But that is a random idea that may not happen.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
That sounds pretty cool, id be scared leaving the marine subs in your bed cuz itd be an easy steal for someone. But as you said just disconnect the wires and you can take the box out whenever

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
That sounds pretty cool, id be scared leaving the marine subs in your bed cuz itd be an easy steal for someone. But as you said just disconnect the wires and you can take the box out whenever

The Marine sub in box idea would only happen if i got a canopy for the truck. Which given the prices im seeing on used ones and even the price of a new one paint matched to my truck isnt all that bad may happen.

Im usually seeing various canopys from $150-450+
A new one paint matched to my truck would be around $2200.

Either way i could see a canopy happening simply because i have too much stuff that will be riding in the bed that needs the protection. (Jack, winch on removable cradle etc)

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Well..i might be buying one of these from a Truckstop member...

Sent from a padded cell in the secure ward.....trying to avoid the shock therapy...

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Well now that I have seen a Go industries Rancher style grille guard in person im def giving some thought to pricing one out again and possibly ordering it. I may need to have my buddy fab up some different lower mounts that will work with a front reciever hitch.

Heres some pics of a gmt400 with one on it.

Sent from a padded cell in the secure ward.....trying to avoid the shock therapy...