Offroad Lighting thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
It's true.

I have little fear of overheating my 454. Middle of summer up the pass with the tt, didn't even wince. 34" metal 4 core radiator and external oil cooler might help.

I wouldn't put anything substantial in from of my grille though.

Sent from TBI 454 HTC Droid DNA

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
my old ford had 4 fogs behind the grille tons of room haha

I just checked when I was out there for the Picture-Game- I have enough room on the drivers side, but the tranny cooler hogs all the room on the passenger's side. Looks like a diesel bumper for sure now

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
my old ford had 4 fogs behind the grille tons of room haha

Geez man, if you're talking the mid/late 70's style body you can hide a whole 24 between the grill and rad and still fit a couple 6 packs with it running cool.... Heck, maybe even a couple 12's!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Geez man, if you're talking the mid/late 70's style body you can hide a whole 24 between the grill and rad and still fit a couple 6 packs with it running cool.... Heck, maybe even a couple 12's!

yep 1994
You must be registered for see images attach

88GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
88GMCTruck has me beat by a long shot. Confuses me too lol. Locally "88GMC" is what I was typically referred to and I briefly forgot what forum I was on when I made this account. Unless a mod will allow me to change it, a good way to remember who's is who's, if it looks factory and classy, it's Dave's. If it looks battered, bruised and like the welder/grinder/beers came out before putting too much thought into things....it's mine lol.

Back to the topic.
I picked up the light bar to go behind the grill cause it wouldn't block the rad too much height wise. No way was it even close to fitting. The bar is only 2.5-3" deep and wouldn't clear the center post.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I just have these two spot lights on my front bumper
You must be registered for see images attach