Offroad Lighting thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevy8697

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's how i am I feel like if you can see a trailing wire in plain sight then you shouldn't have done it in the first place that's why I did it the way i did.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
That's how i am I feel like if you can see a trailing wire in plain sight then you shouldn't have done it in the first place that's why I did it the way i did.

Yah thats what i woulda done to much cleaner that way. For my headache rack i ran it up between the cab and the bed. and theres conduit welded to the the back of the rack so you can't see the wires going up

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Looking for a prerunner style bumper to put three more up front. If not i'll get a brush guard for them.

I don't know if you've seen them or not, but Pro-Comp used to make a prerunner style light bar that bolts to our front bumpers. I just ordered a used one off Amazon yesterday for $80 shipped and it said they had 2 in stock so you may check that out. just search for "Pro Comp 14000"
You must be registered for see images attach

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I don't know if you've seen them or not, but Pro-Comp used to make a prerunner style light bar that bolts to our front bumpers. I just ordered a used one off Amazon yesterday for $80 shipped and it said they had 2 in stock so you may check that out. just search for "Pro Comp 14000"

im thinking about getting one similar to that

Chevy8697

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
hell yea that is what i want! I really hope they have those in 2 weeks used all my spending money lol. but that's what i've been looking for.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I believe Pro Comp still makes that bar. As for the wire hidden in the weather strip idea..im def using that for running my antenna wire for my satilite radio car kits on both of the GMCs!