Offroad Lighting thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
are thought tractor flood lights?

Negative haha they are cheap 30 dollar Harbor Freight lights! But they get the job done for me and are bright enough for what I need. I also found out that they take the same bulbs as the KC ones so thats a plus for when these bulbs go out. They also come with everything to set them up

Harder to hide wires. Thats about it

Yeah thats what I was worried about hiding the wires but those pictures are awesome thanks man! We already put the same lights I have on his jeep as well but he is looking into a roof rack so that will help out a lot!

Chevy8697

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe Pro Comp still makes that bar. As for the wire hidden in the weather strip idea..im def using that for running my antenna wire for my satilite radio car kits on both of the GMCs!

Make sure you do it on the drivers side.. The strips are different at least for me cause of the third door but yea the weather stripping is covering the wire perfect

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Chevy8697

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Negative haha they are cheap 30 dollar Harbor Freight lights! But they get the job done for me and are bright enough for what I need. I also found out that they take the same bulbs as the KC ones so thats a plus for when these bulbs go out. They also come with everything to set them up

Yeah thats what I was worried about hiding the wires but those pictures are awesome thanks man! We already put the same lights I have on his jeep as well but he is looking into a roof rack so that will help out a lot!

I have more pics if you guys need them

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Make sure you do it on the drivers side.. The strips are different at least for me cause of the third door but yea the weather stripping is covering the wire perfect

Will def keep it in mind. Might be able to get away with using the pass side on my trucks since they are both non 3rd door trucks.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Yeah I would say that might work as well Chris!

Guess we will find out...been hoping to avoid having to drill a hole through the roof to get it done lol...though since i am getting cab lights for the 3500 i have seriously thought of the idea of doing it the same way as 88GMCtruck did and hide the antenna inside one of the cab lights.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
Gunna be gettin some cheap 6" Harbor Freight Offroad lights on saturday more than likely. Gunna run em as fogs mostly, Unless they are to bright to do so, other wise im going to mount them on top of the bumper for some better night time driving.