Offroad Lighting thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I searched for this and it came up with nothing so it is. Post up your off road or fog light set ups. Front or back doesnt matter, lets see what you've done.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you know, i thought about doing this when i did my aftermarket light thread, but i'll let you have some more whorish glory sully :crazy:

here ya go:
attachment.php

JCWhitney push bar - $60.
KC Daylighters - $120.

Light output is amazing. brighter than my brights, just need to get out there and aim them some night.

edit: as well as paint the frame some day.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im not going to lie, Im looking for ideas for myself.... but figured Id make a thread like the head light thread to get ideas

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
as soon as i finish paying my bill at my uncles, im picking up a N-Fab light bar and some lights he has there for my Ford.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
does my amber lightbar count as "offroad lighting"

techinically i have no use for it on the road, but i do plan on putting some hids in the work lights on the rear sometime though

96K4X4

Reaction score
you know, i thought about doing this when i did my aftermarket light thread, but i'll let you have some more whorish glory sully :crazy:

here ya go:
attachment.php

JCWhitney push bar - $60.
KC Daylighters - $120.

Light output is amazing. brighter than my brights, just need to get out there and aim them some night.

edit: as well as paint the frame some day.

I want this bush guard! Can you send me the exact link or explain how you got it for only $60?! Thanks!

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
Welcome to GMT400, please watch the dates of the threads. this one is nearly two years old.

It does not hurt anything to bring a dead thread back to life. Everyone always ****** and moans when a topic of a thread is done over and over so this will cut down on it. Plus It may bring old threads to peoples eyes that have not seen them yet or forgot about them. Just saying.

On a better note:
:welcome: 96k4x4

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I've never seen this thread before. Thanks..