Nobodys94 Daily driver (slow project)..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nobodys94

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pulled the A/C system apart today. Decided Flushed each piece separately after I found the orifice tube clogged up bad..

You must be registered for see images attach

Took 3 hours and alot of denatured alcohol to get all the metal from everything.. I got it all hooked back up, except the dryer. I will put it on just before I got get it vacuumed down and charged tomorrow....

SO I swapped to the amber corners while grille was off, I will likely go with a 30 bar on this one.. Something bout that GMC opening that looks good..

Working under a tent with a Fan today.. It sukd!!

Nobodys94

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
better than working in the hot sun!

Yeah, it was looking like it was going to happen that way but then my neighbor said they had the tent I could borrow.. It helped for 2 to 3 hours.. I am so use to an air conditioned shop that I am lazy and I sweat profusely in the heat.. LOL

IS this Richards old truck from FSC?
Yes

Nobodys94

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seen this truck somewhere and I like the way he did his grille with the emblem..

This isnt too bad. If the trim ring was still chrome and the billet bars were black with a polished Bowtie in the center.

I gotta find someone who can photoshop..

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like you are bringing her back to life, nice work so far and plans. how does that rear sway bar ride compared to a OBS with no rear?

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have to say I am not one for Dropped trucks but this one looks good..

Nobodys94

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rear sway bar makes a huge difference.. You can tell its there.. All my rcsb's before this truck had horrible body roll..

Thanks for the compliments..

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
One thing is bothering me about the truck.

The badge on the grille. The truck is a Chevy, so I have two options.

Cut the entire center from this GMC grille and put in a 30 bar flush billet and slap on a bowtie emblem??

or

Get a 94-98 Chevy grille painted to match the truck??

I think either would look clean. Just unsure..

Here's how I did mine. Love those wheels man.