My DD Greenie - 96 K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
They was $870-880. I ordered them straight from ProMaxx because I needed steam ports drilled... summit racing said they didn't offer ProMaxx heads already drilled, called Steven at PM, drilled for no extra charge and price matched Summit's price and free shipping. He was pretty pissed that Summit told me that as well. Super nice guy. I also asked him why the name changed/what happened... he said his buddy original owner was just not a business man... said he was a machinist, not a owner. So the new owners came in, bought it, changed name and thats it. Same tooling, workers, cnc programs, ect... just new name and actual business men doing the management.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
So you actually have a 400 block?

Last edited:

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i was upset when patriot went byebye. had a set of those heads on a friends 327 and they were awesome, the wrkmanship and what not was way beyond what was expected.

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
So you actually have a 400 block?

Yep... balanced, forged rotating assembly ready to roll. Pic of it on the page before. I should have the engine finished this week and ready to stick in the truck.

And yeah, everyone that has actually experience with patriot stuff is normally really pleased how well their products perform. I can't wait :)

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Finished the cam, timing components, ect... oil pan back on, high flow oil pump, 1 piece gasket... got the heads on and torque down... everything is looking good

You must be registered for see images attach

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score

And I'm done.... maybe some of the guys on here don't know exactly what they're looking at but honestly I thought I'd get more questions or responses on the engine build, this is a 408 - 6.7 liters boys... while guys are worried about 5.3s, 6.0s, and 383s... I'll be making enough torque to drag any of them backwards with ease. Good exhaust, good intake, awesome cam and heads.. watch out boys...

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Yeah I'd be slamming it in there this weekend but I gotta big bass fishing tournament this weekend. Maybe I'll win a bunch of money and go ahead and buy some more junk lol... I'm not in no real big rush because there is nothing wrong with my 350 but I'm pretty anxious to get it in there and show some kids what a hotrod 4x4 is all about.