My DD Greenie - 96 K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Awesome build man. Bet you're pretty excited to get that in the truck haha

Congrats on the Vette as well. I always liked yellow on that style.

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. And yes I am terribly ready to have it in there and tuning on it... been missing cruising around town and hiting a few back roads sipping on the beers :p

And thanks man, I love the vette. I was really on the fence about buying a yellow one but it has really grown on me... sucker is a eye magnet! Can't wait to get back on it... want to make a 9 second street car out of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

highspeed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just read your whole thread, nice rig.

Im subbed for a running video of this monster.

As soooo many have posted before me.....................Nice ride!

Amp24 7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry guys but not many updates here lately since I been enjoying all my spare time and the weather in my new toy...

You must be registered for see images attach

19ft Bass Cat with a 175 Mercury Optimax. I love it. However I really do need to get on with the carb, cam, and supercharger swap because the boat really puts a load on ol Green and she could use the extra torque and hp now more than ever. Got all the parts, just need to set time aside to do it.

I'm in... Love...

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
What do you do for a job if u don't mind Me asking haha

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
What do you do for a job if u don't mind Me asking haha

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Work at a paper mill brother lol.... Truck is really getting close. I wish I would of taken more pics of the work but y'all know how it is. I still need to install my fuel system, hei dizzy, and a few other things to be ready. I'd planned on working on it some this morning but I'm too tired... graveyard shift bites the big one.

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Got a little bit done this evening after work. I plumbed in the fuel pump. Its a Jeg's 130 gph pump wired into the factory harness.

I also had to readjust some of my carb fittings for the fuel line to clear the dizzy and I also got the dizzy stuck in and ready.

Not much left except a little bit of wiring, put on my new throttle cable, and get everything cleaned up... engine compartment looks like a damn mess right now.

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Hey boys! Back from the dead and time for a little thread revival! Alot has happened... Well I got the carbed engine up and running in Greenie.... sounded awesome but kept having issue after issue with it so I pulled it and put the stocker BACK in :banghead:

Now she's on the road again and all is well. She's fixing to be my primary driver for awhile as I build & turbo Ol Grey. Not sure if I've posted pics of it or not so here...

And also just to keep things current... went through a few GFs, I'm almost 30 now :321:, sold the Vette, bought a 4Runner
which I ended up selling as well to my step father
and then sold the bass boat, then ended up with another Nissan 370z but a Nismo :D

So I'm just down to Greenie, Ol Grey, and the Z. I guess my next future mods to Greenie will be an XJ steering shaft and maybe hydroboost. Just some simple stuff until I stuff a 6.0 in Ol Grey and stick it's current 5.3 in Green :p

Last edited:

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Well boys I believe ol Green's pusher is about played out... or played out enough I'm tired of fixing a 200k engine. A few days ago on my way to work, she left me stranded half way without notice. Door knob dead, no spark. I checked all the ignition system and couldn't find anything out of wack with my multimeter or under the dizzy. The only thing I didn't check was the ICM because I have no intention of buying one. That means its time to put my game face on and slam the 408 in finally. I been looking for a feasible excuse to drop it in and this is a good enough reason for me.

Always a great time to upgrade!

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Always a great time to upgrade!

Well it was at the time and I did.... then it decided to turn into a big pain in the ass! :badidea: Lol... then it was time to downgrade :confused:

I see a LS in its future though once I get my silverado spooling :cool:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo