My 94 GMC Sierra Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I popped something on the way home from work today, Too dark to see what let loose, but there is a huge puddle of coolant under the truck now.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Well, had a little issue yesterday on my way home. The coolant fitting decided it didn't want to stay in one piece.

You must be registered for see images attach

Got that fixed up and then installed a set of front speakers that I got for free. All because someone broke a speaker grille, they had to buy a whole new set. And since they can't sell them as new with broken grilles, they tossed them. So I grabbed them. All I needed was the speaker adaptors which I got off ebay for $10.

pulled the old ones out

installed the new ones onto the adapters

and then into the truck

And they sound awesome!!!I can finally turn the front speakers on! Now I need to find the Kenwood 4X6's and change out the rear speakers

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Got the cap on the truck today, then vacuumed the leaves and crap out of the bed. Almost ready for winter

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Washed and quick waxed her today before the snow flies. Then took some quick pics for the insurance company. They said they needed fresh pics as I haven't supplied any in 4 years.

Seeing what my truck looked like 4 years ago, I think they will be expecting to say we need to drop the collision and other stuff. Hoping after they see these, they will leave it as is.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Replaced the Thermostat today. These last few mornings have been cold drives in. T-stat was in pieces and I broke the ground eyelet on the housing stud. Now she's blasting heat again!

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Gave it a new set of wiper blades, some gas and then washed it. The interior is getting really dirty, maybe Christmas Day I will clean it.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Did a tstat in mine a few weeks back. Makes a world of difference when I do drive it. Now she sits more days than she gets driven. Stupid exhaust. I'll be glad when its finally done right for once.

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Did a tstat in mine a few weeks back. Makes a world of difference when I do drive it. Now she sits more days than she gets driven. Stupid exhaust. I'll be glad when its finally done right for once.

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.

Yes it does!!! And mine is getting loud as well, the cat has a few pinholes that are getting larger. I need to get under it and try to weld them up. But I still drive it daily, the Montes are tucked away for the winter.