My 94 GMC Sierra Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Started the day off by wire wheeling the frame and under coating it. Then remounted the step bars. My son decided he wanted to see why my hood doesn't line up right. Took 5 minutes to get the hood open. Found the diagonal bars between the radiator and radiator support rotted at the bottom and broke loose. It allowed the radiator support to shift a 1/2 inch to the right. After shifting it back and making new bars the front end is back solid again. But the driver's fender is touching the driver's door. Once we align the fender tomorow, I Just need to put the grille back in and fix the headlight that's loose.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Got the fender aligned today. Broke a few mounting bolts, had to drill them out and nut and bolt them together. But it looks better that it did AND the hood opens and closes without pounding on it!! Bonus!! The rattle is gone too!! Threw some new wiper blades on her too. Now I just need to find time to give it a good scrubbing and waxing.

98sierra4x4

OBSession
Reaction score
Hey twomanymontes. How do you like your headlights? Is light output better than stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Hey twomanymontes. How do you like your headlights? Is light output better than stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The headlights are some Ebay Cheapies. They are already broken at the mounts after 3 years. The HIDs work great however. The light output is a hell of a lot better than stock. Of course strapping flashlights to the hood are better than stock.

In the Spring, I plan on replacing all the lights in the truck. The corner markers have started to show moisture, the right tail light is cracked from being rear ended, and the head lights are broken on their mounts. I might go with a set of tinted ones, I'm not sure yet.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
So I knocked out a few side jobs today, Figured I would give the truck some love and wash it. Just as I dragged the hose and bucket and started to rinse the mud off the sides, the skies opened up and soaked me in a mater of seconds! I couldn't even drag the hose and bucket back in! Guess I will try again tomorrow.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Got the new fog lights mounted and wired up last night. Not 100% satisfied with the way the wires are ran. Going to try and do something about it tomorrow. I will take some pics too. Maybe I'll even get to wash it and finish the undercoating on the frame and inner fenderwells

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Went on a construction road to check and be sure the 4wd works.

Attachments

• PB010066.jpg
    PB010066.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 48
  • PB010067.jpg
    PB010067.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 44
  • PB010068.jpg
    PB010068.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 39
  • PB010069.jpg
    PB010069.jpg