My 94 GMC Sierra Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You are gonna love the led backups. I have mine wired to a separate switch so I can have them on with truck in park . Handy when loading at night.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I'm sure I will. I have to back into the driveway all winter long after work so it will work out great. I thought about adding a switch, but since I rarely use reverse outside of my own driveway. I decided to skip it.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Spent today putting it back together.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sprayed the strip between the tailgate and the bed with bedliner to blend into the tailgate jamb.

Installed the new tail lights. I like the black insets better than the silver.

Made sure the LEDs work

Then swapped out the headlights and marker lenses.

Then took some time to touch up all the scratches and stone chips. Also I finished undercoating the underside.

Just need to mount up the tires I picked up a couple months ago and put the cap on and she's ready for winter.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Swapped in the set of front brake rotors that I machined with a set of new brake pads. Realized I haven't changed the plugs in 3 years, so ran back to the parts store and got new plugs. Installed them and topped off the fluids. Runs smoother and stops better now.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Finished mounting the last of the 315's on the original rims. Man these things are huge!!! I hope to get them on the truck this weekend.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score

Finally got a dry sunny day to take a pic with the new/used tires. Also cleaned the interior a little and got the cap put on the back. During the week I will try and wash it.