Most adult acting forum on the net

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am on other sites all over the car and truck world... even a dog one. This is the most adult acting site I am on. There is no BS high school drama, no internet toughguys threatening to beat everyones ass, no groups of cool kids making everyone else's experience hell... none of that is here!!! This is as much a reflection of the members as it is the staff. I went on 4 other sites this morning and they ALL had some kind of petty war going on. I just figured that means you guys all need to know how much the climate in here is appreciated. Its nice to post if you need help or want to bs about something and have people either contribute positively or shut the hell up and move on. If I was in a space suit, this site would be the fresh air and they would be the farts. :hail:

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree, Im on a lot of forums as well and this is by far the most informative and mature forum, no high school BS. You can ask a stupid newb question and not get flamed on for the rest of your natural life!! WHich is good for me, this is my first GM truck.........................

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, dangit! When you have people making posts like this, the collective maturity level is too high. Maybe we should bring it down a notch. :evillol:

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Sully like you I've been all over the internet, I'm on a...

-Bowfishing forum where everyone thinks they know everything about everything
-Cornsnake forum when I had a couple snakes, those people were just nuts, they thought all dogs should be kept indoors and coyotes shouldn't be shot is disturbing your property, needless to say I was banned from the bunny huggers lol
-Airboat forum, where motor building secrets can even be shared to help some old boy get his boat back up and running, like someone will make money off 1850s motor build methods
-GMFS, need I say more.

I can't think of anything bad to say about GMT400, this is an extremely professional site where everyone holds themselves in a high manner. And here's the kicker its without a sacrifice to humor or jokes on here.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can't think of anything bad to say about GMT400, this is an extremely professional site where everyone holds themselves in a high manner. And here's the kicker its without a sacrifice to humor or jokes on here.

So true. There are some sites out there that take themselves so seriously that you'll get banned at the slightest hint of a "lol" or smiley. We have a good thing going here and pretty much all get along and can agree to disagree at times, but still have some good humor and messing around to keep it light.

I just hope that as the site grows and the membership increases that the newer members can continue to carry the attitude of the site.