Most adult acting forum on the net

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats it... GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk like i siad the members do a good job, but you and butch keep it clean for us, thanks guys!

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
i agree, yall are makin this site look to good. i havent had to whoop out my keyboard yet here, though when i signed up on fsc there was so much tension i instantly whooped out my keyboard and started talkin crap haha

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
FSC started similarly to this site. It just grew so far, so fast that it went downhill a bit. I've just learned to try and dig through the crap over there and ignore as much of it as I can. GMFS was born from arguments on FSC. I've been on GMFS from the very beginning as well, but it's always had a negative vibe since it was conceived out of anger. I think the majority of us have come here from either FSC or GMFS (or both) and have come with the attitude of not wanting to deal with all that nasty mess. I think the negativity that can be found on FSC and GMFS somewhat helps GMT-400 to be a better place.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i agree, yall are makin this site look to good. i havent had to whoop out my keyboard yet here, though when i signed up on fsc there was so much tension i instantly whooped out my keyboard and started talkin crap haha

I noticed that over there. :lol: You're just a little punk. :Moon:

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
FSC started similarly to this site. It just grew so far, so fast that it went downhill a bit. I've just learned to try and dig through the crap over there and ignore as much of it as I can. GMFS was born from arguments on FSC. I've been on GMFS from the very beginning as well, but it's always had a negative vibe since it was conceived out of anger. I think the majority of us have come here from either FSC or GMFS (or both) and have come with the attitude of not wanting to deal with all that nasty mess. I think the negativity that can be found on FSC and GMFS somewhat helps GMT-400 to be a better place.

Well, with any site that gets big, it does get its share of a holes, so thats why we hope to keep control of it before it gets out of hand.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Word, same story here!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Also for me , I have enough drama in my life, the last thing I am going to do, is use my free time that I use to sit down and relax on the computer to read through a bunch of BS.