Most adult acting forum on the net

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Heh, I know the feeling as well. I spend quite a bit more time here and at one other site (www.thetruckstop.us for diesel tech) because of the quality and maturity levels on both sites.

I'm on FSC and GMFS as well. One thing I've gotten sick and tired of is whenever I post pictures of my trucks, i always get told to debage and colormatch them. NO! Everyone also wants me to put a newer grill on my 88. Uh, No, i like my old chrome grill.

Nahh your truck is perfect, Ive grown to like that grill a lot looking at your signature every day. Hell wasn't that beast in a magazine?

------

Back on topic, I made a thread similar to back when I first joined up. As soon as I made my first thread, I knew right away, this is the place to be.

I know 100% how people act around their friends and by themselves, FSC for example, you go over there and say 1 thing wrong in a disagreement, you have 1 guy point it out, then all his friends back him up, leaving you, utterly defenseless.

Over here, if you are laid back, and knowledgeable, you will be just fine.

Even some of the "characters" that go on both forums, I've noticed act different over here.

At least I have enough posts now to make me feel tougher for when someone starts teasing me. :lol:

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Heh, I know the feeling as well. I spend quite a bit more time here and at one other site (www.thetruckstop.us for diesel tech) because of the quality and maturity levels on both sites.

I'm on FSC and GMFS as well. One thing I've gotten sick and tired of is whenever I post pictures of my trucks, i always get told to debage and colormatch them. NO! Everyone also wants me to put a newer grill on my 88. Uh, No, i like my old chrome grill.

I think you should debadge your truck, it would look better :p Just messin.

The forum attitude is alot better then alot of other bigger forums. We just need to keep it that way as we grow, the chances of it getting worse increases. Just keep it this tone and we should always be a cool forum to be on.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
A bit of an old thread but thought I'd chime in. This is the second truck forum I've joined (the other being gmtrucks.com). That site isn't too bad, but before I joined this site not too long ago I would do a search for something specific in Google and 9 out of 10 times either FCS or GMFS would pop up. So I pa-roused a bit on each forum and found that they didn't sound like much fun.

I know a little about my truck, always trying to learn new things to save me money and get a better understanding of the in's and out's of my truck. I've only been a member for a month or two but I thoroughly enjoy browsing the threads and reading what people have questions about or asking what other members think of them doing this or that to their truck. And....I don't feel apprehensive about asking something and getting ripped for it. Thanks to everyone so far. I hope to get some good tips, as well as give a few for years to come.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score

I hate that color-matching Bullshit, Why do we need to look like EVERY god damn truck on FSC or GMFS? I love your truck man, Love the 88-93 grille (If i had a Pre-94 i would use that grille) and i love the quad lights.