Forum growing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
She's from Texas, so I gotta go with @HotWheelsBurban.
I do not know how any one could pick against our Queen for life our member of the year for the last few days of 2023 and all of 2024 a totm winner a toty winner and hopefully will be a 2 time totm winner and a 2 time toty winner I have never been the type of person that says if you are not on my team you suck but I will make my one and only exception here I have no idea what so ever how any one could not be on or support team HWM so if you are not on or support team HWB you know the rest .... I have seen and read it many times I know it dose not need to be repeated again but I want to it goes without saying that @HotWheelsBurban is every ones favorite member we all like her we all think very highly of her and we all support her

now for a PSA to any newbies that may see this I have some advice for you please do not make a post asking who a member is and why do they do what ever they do if you have a question about/for them pm them directly you may or may not get a reply and if you do get a reply you may not like it imho it is kind of rude/a d!ck move to ask some one who they are on a forum I know it is just as rude but if some one asked me that I would tell them in a pm I am who I am and I do what I do and that is nun-ya bees wax what is really bad imho if you are curious about a member and you want to know some thing and you have members asking weird/rude questions it makes it uncomfortable/awkward when you have a question about said member that is being put on the spot so to speak by another member PSA over

Last edited:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I suppose facebook groups cater to younger people that didn't "grow up" using web forums, or the BBS's that predated them, or usenet which predated BBS's. I don't like facebook groups because without threaded discussion it's very hard to keep up with any ongoing topics, and their search feature has remained horrible even to this day - nearly unusable. It's perfect for the ADHD crowd.

There's a few groups related to GMT400's (and one for GMT455's too) that occasionally I'll throw a link to a helpful forum post. Just today I chucked one in the GMT455 group for the fuel gauge fix a member here posted. I'd like to think that in some small way it may contribute to introducing a new audience to forums.

Richard