Max tire size for 4 and 6 inch IFS 1998 GMC lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLIMZ71

Reaction score
some pics of the trimming

You must be registered for see images attach

looks kinda sloppy in the pics but its almost unoticeable unless you really look

taco ed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant even tell that you trimmed them! did you use a drimmel tool or what? I am not a body guy but have a friend who can do it . so that is 35's w/ a 4 inch lift??
some pics of the trimming

looks kinda sloppy in the pics but its almost unoticeable unless you really look

tld0520

Reaction score
4.5" lift

I have a 4.5" lift on mine and have 20" rims with 33" tires with no problems. You could probably fit 35" tires with a little trimming. I'll post a pic of my truck and see what you think.

taco ed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sheeit That looks good NOW I may do 6 inch lift trim and run 37s!!!

zigsz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sheeit That looks good NOW I may do 6 inch lift trim and run 37s!!!

You won't even have to trim if you do a SMALL bit of crank and run stockers or wheels close to stock specs. Check out dcz71's or SouthernPride's trucks for some pointers and drool moments.

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My truck is a half ton but I'm running a 6inch on 37s trimed front and back of fenders a bit, didn't rub at all until it starts flexing and playing with it.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
If I have the four inch RCX and dont want to make it a six could I fit 35's??? I have the AAL I just was curious to find that out if it would work with just the block out back! Sorry if I thread jacked.