K2500 as a Daily

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I'm interested to see how the underside of the front end looks with the factory 6" lift. Might be nice to find in a junk yard. Looks like the torsion bars are semi-tucked under there.

Got an RPO code list?
There was never a factory lift.

11MPG

Reaction score
It's a full torsion drop, diff drop suspension lift kit that some lift company was selling to the dealerships.

Last edited:

21Actual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good find! That thing is in better shape than most of the 5 year old trucks here in Central Ontario. Living in the rust belt sucks.

11MPG

Reaction score
295/75/16 KO2s. Measure to 33.5x11.5 roughly.

You must be registered for see images attach

Turning right to left this is the tightest the tires get. Explains why everyone Sawzalls these to fit 35s. Guess the extra width from it being a 2500 is why it's so tight.

Before someone asks if the door is bent it was opened when i took the pic.

Last edited:

11MPG

Reaction score
Ripping out the interior. Seat cushion is shot and the cover is ripped bad on the driver's side. Everything is also the God awful maroon color. Dynamatting the whole thing and going with a tan carpet and headliner. Need to find tan door panels and get the seat redone. As for the dash I'll have to see if that being maroon bugs me enough to rip it all out. Also redoing the sound while I have it apart.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Good looking truck man, I did the same thing to the interior to my truck. Got rid of all the maroon and went to grey. It took about 3 months of hitting the yards every weekend to find all of the stuff I needed to change it over.

11MPG

Reaction score
Put tows on it and don't hate em as much as I thought I would. Ordered Mickey Thompson Classic Lock wheels in a 16x10. Hope to mount em up next weekend.