I have looked around, and have not found it yet. Drilling holes in cigarette lighter.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guinea pig. In Peru they raise guinea pigs just like chickens and feed them just like chickens. They taste just like chicken, but have about half as much meat on their bones.

You must be registered for see images attach

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol, this thread took a left turn faster than a Friday afternoon Pinger2 post!
That might be the funniest thing I've read on this site!
I think we scared away the OP.
Meh, if this scared him off he wasn't one of us anyways.
Back on the subject, If a meat has been run through an extruder I try to avoid it. You never know exactly what has been added in the process. Think about the hot-dog stories. I'll stick to real steaks, chicken breasts, pork chops, fish fillets, etc.

Dont get me started on fake meats! They need to add copious amounts of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in order to make a soy bean bleed like a real cow.
I'll eat pretty much whatever. I'm sure that in my half century+ on God's green earth I've ate some stuff I'm glad I didn't know what was in it.
Just about every culture eats animals other cultures hold dear, for instance people of Hindu faith hold cows sacred, observant Jewish and Muslim folks don't eat pigs, while the French serve horse meat in restaurants....

thinger2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you are trying to make a round hole a larger diameter in thin sheetmetal.
Use a "Step Drill"
Also known as a "Uni-Bit"
about 7 bucks at harbor crap tools.
If you are trying to make a clean cut of any shape through plastic,
Get an X-Acto knife and scratch your layout into the surface first.
Carefully scribe the lines in the plastic where you want to cut it.
Take a mini torch or a a Zippo lighter or whatever you have and heat the end of the X-Acto blade.
Melt through the plastic, dont try to cut through it.
When it stops melting, heat it again and continue.
You can make very accurate cuts through plastic instrument panels by using this method. it just takes a bit of time.

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
Just about every culture eats animals other cultures hold dear, for instance people of Hindu faith hold cows sacred, observant Jewish and Muslim folks don't eat pigs, while the French serve horse meat in restaurants....
P E T A = People Eating Tasty Animals

If animals weren’t meant to be eaten, they shouldn’t be made of meat.

I joke, after I just consumed a tasty, medium rare filet tonight. :anitoof: :anitoof:

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
P E T A = People Eating Tasty Animals

If animals weren’t meant to be eaten, they shouldn’t be made of meat.

I joke, after I just consumed a tasty, medium rare filet tonight. :anitoof: :anitoof:
Funny how PETA is ok with “other” animals eating animals. Why don’t they protest crows eating roadkill?