Drilling holes in the floorboard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thinger2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My reasoning for nylocks was to keep the vibration from backing them off, however whay you mentioned makes sense.

I completely agree with your veiw on hotroding these trucks. It is a waste of a good truck. My truck is slow, but she's been really reliable since I put some work into her. She isn't purdy, but I don't need her to be. Comfort and reliability are at the top of my list. My dad and I have put a couple hundred trouble free miles on it at this point and she runs like a champ.
Yep. I have a bunch of japanese cars and german cars and everyone of them have been on a trailer behind my truck.
I keep a icm module and a coil and a fuel pump relay and the two tools two swap them out.
Im at about 260k and I will drive it from seattle to new york tommorow with no problem at all

Gordy_

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I read that the 60 part of the bench will need modification to fit on the transmission tunnel of the single cab. What would be the best way to do this?

Gordy_

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's the thread that mentions it.