Havoc's '98 Z71 Build!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Havoc2004

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been a while since I posted but pretty excited I FINALLY ordered some more goodies. I have on the way as we speak a 14 bolt 6 lug sf rear end, yukon 4.56 gears, oem style fender flares, molded dash cover from stock interiors, and some powered tow mirrors. Pretty pumped to get back on schedule with the project truck.

Havoc2004

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally Some Pics. Spent all Memorial Day weekend working on this and ended up reassembling most of it in the rain Today.

Before:

You must be registered for see images attach

After:

Attachments

• 72.jpg
    72.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 76.jpg
    76.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 77.jpg
    77.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 78.jpg
    78.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 80.jpg
    80.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 81.jpg
    81.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 17
  • 82.jpg
    82.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 83.jpg
    83.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Dethtats78

Reaction score
Where did you get your bumper? Have been looking for one similar to this but not looking to spend alot of $$ on one. Also did you have to beef up your suspension to accommodate the extra weight?

Havoc2004

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where did you get your bumper? Have been looking for one similar to this but not looking to spend alot of $$ on one. Also did you have to beef up your suspension to accommodate the extra weight?

Ordered mine from Peacemaker Bumpers, http://www.peacemakerbumpers.com/ . They carry Ranch Hand and Tough Country bumpers I know. I have 3/4 ton torsion bars that's it really. I think it only weighed about 300 lbs and winch was probably 90 or so lbs.

Dethtats78

Reaction score
With the grill painted to match the truck, it really makes the bumper stand out and gives it the aggressive look! :flamingdevil:

Havoc2004

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the grill painted to match the truck, it really makes the bumper stand out and gives it the aggressive look! :flamingdevil:

Looks really good, the color matched grille is an improvement!

Thanks, I really appreciate the compliments. I love the color match grill, definitely an improvement! 14 Bolt SF should be in any day and we'll start rebuilding it, beyond pumped about it!

Havoc2004

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I'm working on with the interior. Gunmetal gray with the original maroon. It's a work in progress so be kind.