Havoc's '98 Z71 Build!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hopefully some time this week I can prep for the bedliner spray.. id like to also do a body lift soon or crank and block

LoneCynic

Reaction score
Havoc, Your truck looks amazing. I love the rims, off-road bumper with brush guard, and the black diamond plate toolbox. I am planning to add new rims and a similar toolbox to mine following my suspension upgrades and body work/repaint. As far as suggestions go, a nice off-road rig like that needs a good CB Radio to keep in touch with others in your hunting party, or off-roading buddies on the trail. Having one of those toolboxes provides many good places for your antenna setup without damaging the paint or the look much. I really have nothing else to suggest, it look fantastic, nice work!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
What a transformation! Good work man!

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I just seen your question about tag, The biggest problems are that quality has gone way down while wait times have gone way up. There is a link I post for another forum about this. I will post it once I get home.

Sent from the middle of nowhere now Free

Havoc2004

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Havoc, Your truck looks amazing. I love the rims, off-road bumper with brush guard, and the black diamond plate toolbox. I am planning to add new rims and a similar toolbox to mine following my suspension upgrades and body work/repaint. As far as suggestions go, a nice off-road rig like that needs a good CB Radio to keep in touch with others in your hunting party, or off-roading buddies on the trail. Having one of those toolboxes provides many good places for your antenna setup without damaging the paint or the look much. I really have nothing else to suggest, it look fantastic, nice work!

Sorry took so long I've been working so damn much. Thanks! Yea I've thought about a CB. Right now any other projects are on hold but the list is building in the mean time.

Havoc2004

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright guys, need help. I'm looking for a 14 bolt sf 6 lug. Having trouble finding one. Question though if I had an 8 lug with 9.5" ring gear could I just swap out the axle shafts and drum brakes? If you know anyone looking to get rid of a 14 bolt sf let me know. I'll also be posting in the "Wanted" section.