GMT400 Picture Game!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Chris never said it had to be a GMT400 opposite and since Kurt posted first, pic the next topic Kurt!

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
and remember everyone,, this game is based on you having to go out and get the pic right now,, not searching through your old pics and finding one!!,,, lol,,, so whose gonna go get this one done??? ,lol,,, no balls

Well hell, half of these picture that are posted are pics I seen two years ago, that should've been mentioned at the begining

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well hell, half of these picture that are posted are pics I seen two years ago, that should've been mentioned at the begining

agreed,,, when i started this game 3 years ago in the xterra forum it was meant for you to go right out and take the pic,,, not post picks from the past,,,

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
agreed,,, when i started this game 3 years ago in the xterra forum it was meant for you to go right out and take the pic,,, not post picks from the past,,,

That seems way better, a few of these guys don't even own the trucks in the pics anymore.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
We should really clear that up.

The rules on page 1 do NOT say anything about when the picture was taken, only that it be your GMT400 and taken by you. There are lots of good pictures out there we have all taken over the years and honestly I think they should be eligible; it keeps the game moving along. I know up to this point just about every single one of us has been using older pictures, I know I was.

Even 97Proshowz71 did (but he doesn't remember!) :lol:

With that being said, this is what i'd propose for this topic (yes it's an old pict)

Flexing out the truck on our Motorcross track
You must be registered for see images attach