GMT400 Picture Game!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I don't really care how other forums do it, games on this forum can take a mind of their own. Even though I originally intended the game to be something that makes you actually go out and take a picture, I leave it up to the person who decides the topic to make it something interesting that most people don't just have a picture of.

If someone happens to already have a picture that meets the criteria, I'm fine with them using it. That's no big deal. Which is why I encourage people to get creative with the topics which are things that aren't extremely hard and only a few people could get, but something not a lot of people would just have a picture of that laying around. Like my topic earlier of "You taking a drink of soda in your GMT400." or something like "Your GMT400 next to a post office." Those are topics that can be achieved easily, but you probably have to actually get up and go take a picture.

So yeah, you guys are right on the point of the game, but I'm not gonna disqualify anyone who just happens to already have a picture of that.

So with that being said, pick the next topic 88GMCtruck!

:cheers:

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Alright! Sorry I didn't catch this, whats with the forum not notifying me of post updates?!

Back on topic....

You GMT400 viewed from above! Looking for a satellite picture of YOUR truck (off google earth, google maps, bing, etc). Obviously this one has some bit of honesty to it, since the imagery isn't the best. But as an example, you can see my 99 in the first picture (actually I can point myself out too), and my 88 and trailer in the second.

EDIT: If you have a larger image like mine, point out where. Both of mine are about centered, the 99 is between a house, trees and carport. In the second my 88 is on the street and trailer in the driveway.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score

Your gmt400 with a farm animal in the area(horse,cow,goat)

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score

Horse in the trailer.

Now, your truck high centered.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oooo i got this one......its on old pic but deff high centered

your truck on an old bridge