GMT400 Picture Game!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Yes you do. I was there once. You guys got tons of em.

Tucson has no bridges other than the 4 lane bridges over the rillito "river" which can hardly be called a bridge, and you'll never get a picture of your truck on it.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i knew i thought i saw it somewhere but i didnt see it in here so i went with bridges, i was like i got this for the pic...then realized i had to pick another topic...took me long to think of a new topic than it did to upload the pic and put it up

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
how with an old bridge then, as long as it doesnt look brand new, the older looking the better

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
i think they meant old wood bridge. I don't even care right now post a bridge and move on

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
First post updated.

Anyways, "Your GMT400 on an old bridge" mean "ON" an old bridge, and per the rules it has to be your GMT400. Some really old bridges get painted and refurbished, so if you post your truck on a bridge, we'll have to take your word for it being old.

Now Carry on.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sorry for such the huss and fuss about the topic

someone has to be around an old bridge you can get a pic with