Large GMT400 Meet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454C2500Longbed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here, check it out!
That sounds like a good show, sounds like a good time! Don't know that I'd be able to make it down to Arizona on a school weekend though haha.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here, check it out!
Another show I’ll never be able to get to because of work deadlines. Same with Lone Star Throwdown.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Once I retire, I'm going to hit all these events. If we still have gasoline ...

LST didn't work out this year due to scheduling conflicts. It's pretty close to me.
LST is not far from me either, but it's the weekend after the Conroe swap meet, at the same venue. Since I can't sell my toy trucks and cars there (a friend who lives up there has the exclusive on that) I would just be going, to look at the trucks. My friend who I went with, to the swap meet, has to work next weekend(as do I) so we're not going. We do want to go to the classic truck throwdown this summer though. Wanted to last year and he got called in to work, and I was broke from being unemployed then.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys - what about Dino's Git Down just West of Phoenix? A couple years ago they allowed OBS trucks too. I saw all kinds of them, from ragged out to resto-mods. Fun time plus, it's near me, ha ha.

Here's a thread from 2022 with some pics from there...
Definitely on my list for this year.

jaywestfall

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can find it on Facebook and Instagram.
Event flyers are not back from the printshop yet, but I'll post up as soon as they are.
Here's a save the date one for now.
You must be registered for see images attach
We went to the one at Texas Motor Speedway a couple of years ago. Fun! Also, NASCAR teams were doing some practicing during the event. Bonus, Days of Thunder!!!