Everybody's favorite mufflers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heres mine, stock y pipe, deleted cat into SI/DO flowmaster 40 split rear to the bumper. I love it!

You must be registered for see images attach

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I had a Flowmaster Deltaflow 40, hated it, went to a Flowmaster Super 44, Love it!

4.3L Y-Pipe, 2.25", Flowmaster Super 44 Dumped before axle.

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
Stock, because I like to keep my sanity on long trips and the neighborhood would ban me otherwise. Ditching the intake silencer sounds better in the cab anyway.

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you are looking for glasspack sound....and decent performance I can recommend the Moroso Spiral Flow mufflers...had em on my old 72 Monte Carlo...pretty affordable too

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One more for Magnaflow had a DI/DO 18in case that sounded awesome with no drone nice and deep and just screamed at WOT.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I perferred the sound of my dual Flowmaster Super 44's over my dual Dynomax bullets I have now. Though I think losing the tailpipes had alot to do with the sound. Bullets are defintly louder though.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 2 3" flowmaster 40's right now. It's ok. I bought a full dynomax setup, I've been piecing it together. I have two 3" cats, a 3" dynomax Ultra flo X muffler, two Dynomax Super Turbo Ovals, and will run either dual flat tips (like the 427 SS trucks) or dual duals that will exit right in front of the rear tire.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
I run dual magnaflow mufflers with 2.5" pipes dumped behind my rollpan and love it, has a nice deep rumbly sound and doesnt drone