Everybody's favorite mufflers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
I like the 40's! I personally have a 50 because that way it's my choice to listen to exhaust or music (my windows are always down)

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the magnaflow system i have now sounds nice and deep....flowmaster has a definite sound advantage...i loved the old 40..

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got a DI/DO magnaflow, since the vortecs came with a DI/SO. I like it but its not as deep as I would like it. I've had it for over a year and it has definately gotten louder as it has aged but still pretty quiet at idle. The thing screams and almost has a straight pipe sound when you really get on it though. And it does not drone one bit which is awesome

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
I've got a DI/DO magnaflow, since the vortecs came with a DI/SO. I like it but its not as deep as I would like it. I've had it for over a year and it has definately gotten louder as it has aged but still pretty quiet at idle. The thing screams and almost has a straight pipe sound when you really get on it though. And it does not drone one bit which is awesome
Agreed!

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's a warm start and rev:
You must be registered for see images attach

And an acceleration:

I had one of me romping on it, but there was so much wind you couldn't hear anything... Sorry for the ****** Cameraphone sound quality :shrug:

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Here's a warm start and rev:

And an acceleration:

I had one of me romping on it, but there was so much wind you couldn't hear anything... Sorry for the ****** Cameraphone sound quality :shrug:

Thats great thanks!

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I loved my old Thrush Welded and that is what I am going back to for my 5th setup on my truck.