Everybody's favorite mufflers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got a DI DO Magnaflow right now. It's alright probably going to rip it out and put a flow master in. Magnaflow is to much like a "glass pack" for my liking.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got a DI DO Magnaflow right now. It's alright probably going to rip it out and put a flow master in. Magnaflow is to much like a "glass pack" for my liking.

Give it time to break in... they sound better with time.. but Magnaflow is not loud and raspy like a glass pack... those things suck!

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
I've ran single and a dual setup 40 series Flowmasters, which both sound like garbage to me. For a tight budget the welded Thrush 3" sounds the best and my all time favorite muffler is the Hooker Aero chamber. They sound absolutely wonderful

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I've got Magnaflow single in dual out myself... It's a great muffler when warm, pretty quiet at idle, roars when stomped on, and quiet at cruise... The PO was 40ish so he liked it a little quieter, I'm going to switch to a Flowmaster 40 series when I redo it, what can I say, I'm a kid who likes to have a loud vehicle that everyone notices :lol: Not a big fan of straight pipes myself on gas vehicles, mostly because of the choppy idle that I've heard...

im running two single in, single out on my truck, i had it set up with cats last year, and exacly like blackbeaty said, at idle, at normal cruising speed sounds pretty quiet, almost to quet lol when you stump on it, its got a very nice sound that i like. I since then removed the cats, same ideer but when you stump on it, its got an even louder and nastier sound. Love it lol