Stock muffler is to quite.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
So I got most of my exhaust fixed. But my stock muffler is too quiet. I can barely hear the truck now. I want something loud but not clapped out. I still want to do dual in single out. Any help is greatly appreciated. Heres 2 pics of the new kit installed. Ill post pics of what the cat looks here in a bit.
You must be registered for see images attach

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
That flange is looking about as warped and hammered as mine was on my dually. Any plans to weld that clamped joint? You'll find exhaust to be a highly subjective topic. Being catless will make you inherently louder.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
Here was the cats
That flange is looking about as warped and hammered as mine was on my dually. Any plans to weld that clamped joint? You'll find exhaust to be a highly subjective topic. Being catless will make you inherently louder.
Yes the clamped spot will be welded soon. The pic of the flange was when the bolts were started by hand it wasnt cranked down yet. But yes it has a slight warp has small leak. It has the stock muffler and you can barely hear it. Maybe it's clogged. Cause now it has a stutter in idle it didn't have it b4 fixing it. Thanks for answering. :headbang:

67_C-30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the Flowmaster FlowFX muffler on my ‘91 K2500. It’s quieter than a normal Flowmaster, but has a nice deep rumble. I’m running the factory dual tailpipes.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media