Stock muffler is to quite.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
thats what the volume knob on the radio is for takes the bad noise away from the exhaust so you only here the good noise from it plus your tunes
Yessir. I blast hank all through town. I'm thinking about going super 10 or 40 series. Dad has super 10 and it sounds really good but I would have to buy more pipe cause it's smaller.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
I take it when cats are gotten rid of the right way getting replaced the customer gets nothing did your mechanic friend help you or did you go to shop that dose not play by the rules

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There’s a cool exhaust shop in (Tennessee?) that has a YouTube channel with a whole bunch of trucks. “Exhaust addicts” maybe.

The flow master super 10s are loud, cherry bombs, the vibrant resonators seem to have a nice sound without the old school raspy bark.

A turn down will get you the drone along with the resonating and buzzing dash lol.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
I take it when cats are gotten rid of the right way getting replaced the customer gets nothing did your mechanic friend help you or did you go to shop that dose not play by the rules
It's a friend With a garage. Not technically a shop. But he has the disposal license.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
There’s a cool exhaust shop in (Tennessee?) that has a YouTube channel with a whole bunch of trucks. “Exhaust addicts” maybe.

The flow master super 10s are loud, cherry bombs, the vibrant resonators seem to have a nice sound without the old school raspy bark.

A turn down will get you the drone along with the resonating and buzzing dash lol.
Yes I follow them. But even when they did ones with no cats and stock muffler they were decently loud.