Stock muffler is to quite.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a Spintech 6000 muffler on my truck with stock everything else. It sounds pretty good to me, low rumble idle like a muscle car but a nice raspy bark when you slam on the gas.

The noise level is pretty good, you definitely hear it but you won't wake the neighbors either. The it drones a tiny bit around 30 mph but at highway speeds its pretty quiet in the cab as far as aftermarket exhausts go.

I'd definitely recommend it/do it again myself given the chance.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
I have a Spintech 6000 muffler on my truck with stock everything else. It sounds pretty good to me, low rumble idle like a muscle car but a nice raspy bark when you slam on the gas.

The noise level is pretty good, you definitely hear it but you won't wake the neighbors either. The it drones a tiny bit around 30 mph but at highway speeds its pretty quiet in the cab as far as aftermarket exhausts go.

I'd definitely recommend it/do it again myself given the chance.
That's what I want

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
I have thought about spin techs what is really cool is you can pick the series you want and build it the way you want it and then buy it