Everybody's favorite mufflers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redneck98

All the girls wanna ride!
Reaction score
i have true dual cherry bomb vortex they are nice and deep and sound good

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Oh hmmm. Thinking about Magnaflow glasspacks...remember this truck is not a DD, its a pleasure vehicle haha

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
I've got Magnaflow single in dual out myself... It's a great muffler when warm, pretty quiet at idle, roars when stomped on, and quiet at cruise... The PO was 40ish so he liked it a little quieter, I'm going to switch to a Flowmaster 40 series when I redo it, what can I say, I'm a kid who likes to have a loud vehicle that everyone notices :lol: Not a big fan of straight pipes myself on gas vehicles, mostly because of the choppy idle that I've heard...

Flowmaster 70 series BB :naughty:

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
If you say you're a straight pipe guy you'll prbably like glasspacks because they sound similar to straight pipe but quieter

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
If you say you're a straight pipe guy you'll prbably like glasspacks because they sound similar to straight pipe but quieter

Well I think I have a winner.

So no difference between say Magnaflow Glasspacks and Dynomax Bullets?

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Well I think I have a winner.

So no difference between say Magnaflow Glasspacks and Dynomax Bullets?
Not really, a lot of companies make them...cherry bomb, flowtech, magnaflow, dynomax, thrush, Summit even has a house brand...just take your pick