Everybody's favorite mufflers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Put an 18" magnaflow on my '97. All the rest of the exhaust is stock. Still deciding if I like it or not. I like the fact that I can hear it now. Not too loud around town, but just enough to sound decent, & I like the more agressive sound when accelerating. Drones a bit on the highway. My sound deadener to be installed will cut a lot of that down. Love the sound it makes when gearing down at about 2500 RPM.
Only thing I don't like is the way it makes the 6 sound like a tractor at low RPM's. Sounds like a typical 6 with an aftermarket muffler.

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think mines a 22" magnaflow its DI/DO. I love the sound of it when its warm but doesnt really have any tone when its cold. Might switch its up to the 18".

blue96

HANO Motorsports
Reaction score
I have a pair of MAC Flowpath mufflers for the Z71 but I havent gotten them installed as of yet. I'm going to run longtubes, 2.5" pipes with a MAC Prochamber crossover and then 2.5" out the back, tucked up behind the bumper with turndowns...

............but i have to rebuild the transmission first..............