Bought a CC Dually 454 Whipple

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Got some u bolts custom made downtown in the 5/8" diameter I should have had to begin with.

You must be registered for see images attach

Also wondering if anyone knows where to find a replacement inner fender thing.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Need to get more sandblasting media tomorrow to finish cleaning the pig.

And I undercoated the bed. Primary purpose was to cover up evidence of it once being red.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Not my shop or Z06. :(

But my Z06 is the exact same car, just a lightly modded street version. Both are LeMans Blue Commemorative Editions, 1 of about 2000 made. Like we were supposed to he friends all along.

Christian Steffen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not my shop or Z06. :(

But my Z06 is the exact same car, just a lightly modded street version. Both are LeMans Blue Commemorative Editions, 1 of about 2000 made. Like we were supposed to he friends all along.

Ha sorry to rub it in then. Sounds like a sweet car either way, I like that color.

Any Z06 is better than no Z06 in my opinion haha

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Same shop I used when I did my cam. Super glad I helped him move when I first met him!

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Bottom looks now like the top did yesterday, just ran out of daylight to finish. Top is looking good though.

I'm gunning to drop the bed on tomorrow. Forgot sandpaper to scuff the front tonight. I have rattlecan base coat clear coat and the clear coat is a nifty 2 part substance that I have 12 hours to use once activated.

Tom P

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just spent the last half hour catching up on your progress. This is everything I've wanted to do with my truck since the day I bought it... And my frame, suspension, shackle mounts all of it is in way worse shape than yours. Just spent 6 hours last night redoing the steering on mine. With the front end off the ground you could move the wheels independently of each other so we got all Moog up front now. I will definitely be following and drooling along.