"Big Ugly" 99 Chevy C2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Snuck out of work early today so I could go by the Pick a Part. I grabbed up 2 connectors for the blower switch, a door dome light switch and the headlight harness for the "Silverado" grill and lights.

You must be registered for see images attach

I fought and fought with that stupid headlight harness lol. The people at the junkyard told me to leave twice before I had the harness removed since they were about to close. The damn washer bottle gave me hell trying to remove it in order to be able to get the main connector free from the core support.

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Wonder what could be in that box????

Looks like a grill!!!

Disregard that raggedy Nissan, the poor thing is silently waiting for me to replace the head gasket and water pump. I actually have the parts, but it's been too cold for me to even bother with it yet.

Last edited:

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Just got done replacing the connector for the blower motor switch and the door light switch on the driver's side. Man I forgot what a PITA replacing those two were. But I now have heat and my interior lights go on and off as they should when I open/close the driver's door. It may be small things, but it's a victory never the less!!!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
New lights was the best thing I did for my front end

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
This is gonna be good, I always love a clean looking long bed,
Where did you buy your headlights/turn lamps? My lights have water in 'em, and I'd like to get new lights anyway.