"Big Ugly" 99 Chevy C2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nevada it's a pretty simple process. Certified shop does the inspection for all the safety items, ie. lights, horn, glass, frame, that sort of thing, and sign off on it and DMV issues a new title with the salvage branding on it. Inspection is the labor rate for the shop, I think $75, and the title fee of $25. Done deal. I got a $7200 payout on it last year for killing Mike the deer, and $6000 this year for killing Jeff the antelope. I only paid about $4000 initially for the Escalade. I have about $3000 into the repairs for both accidents by doing the work myself. That includes some cool new shop tools like a plasma cutter to fab my new ranch bumper. Next 4 legged creature to get in my way will not be able to inflict as much damage!

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Any apprehension I had about drilling my roof disappeared after about 5 minutes. I used the formula that @88GMCtruck used. I changed a couple of measurements and I'm very happy with it. Below is the link I used as a guideline.

http://www.gmt400.com/threads/cab-light-install.117/

You must be registered for see images attach

Got all of the measurements marked and ready to drill.

Got the holes drilled and the lights wired up to the positive post just to test my wiring. Of course only 2 worked until I turned the rest of the LED bulbs around.

Still wired to the positive post, but everything is screwed down.

Time to head back out and splice the power wire into my marker light circuit and put the interior back together.
@Dropped88 i used this exact picture again for my current truck lol, I printed this picture out at work yesterday