Any one running a cold air intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
idk man my computer/photobucket/phone are pissing me offfffff!!!! i need a dip!!! pm me your email and ill let you post the pics of it here. i tried 5 times and photobucket cant find it in my computer documents or some **** idk. but as soon as i get your email ill send em for everyone to see!

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my picture post was a fail... if anyone decides to run an intake like mine done forget to plug the holes on the inner fender where the air box once was! rain off your tires will get your filter wet trust me i know!

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well looks like you beat me to it lol. i just tried to post it myself again and you can see it was a fail...FYI that intake is in my 97 as the bigger truck is a non vortec...

MeanGreenZ71

Reaction score
I ran one for a while on my TBI motor but ive had better luck with modifying the stock intake and running a K&N and running a straight tube to the fender.

Hodges87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Looks like your air intake took some ******, lol (Not to sound rude, I was cleaning all the junk email about online meds and ****** out of my inbox and it was the first thing that came to mind when I seen the intake)

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that looks pretty sick but i routed mine to where it is to get the cooler air from the vent in the fender. idk how big of a differenc it makes but that was my reason. but now it the cowl hood what you have would prob work best only flipped around the opposit way. idk just ideas.