Any one running a cold air intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i mean i dont wana rip on his intake it looks sick, but like i said before lol

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
and if its by the fender by its longer to when the air gets into the intake thats y i didnt put it like that..

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
true but that cooler air makes a difference either way. yours looks better ill give you that. it looks alot better than mine. but i bet mine has more performance gain in the end.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its the pic that 992door posted. thats my intake i just couldnt figure out how to post it so he did.

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wasn't talking ****, if you look at mine its basically the same, yours does look nicer, and the only thing a cold air intake gives you is less MPG.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah man nobody is talking **** i promise you. your intake clearley looks better lol. people on this website dont talk **** to others just state different opinions :)

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah man nobody is talking **** i promise you. your intake clearley looks better lol. people on this website dont talk **** to others just state different opinions :)

yup.

so... what you guys are saying is a CAI will get you LESS MPG.
What type of intake gets you better MPG and better HP together?

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All you need to do is get rid of restriction to get better MPG, so usually that's the filter, and any type of non smooth tube.