Aftermarket exhaust install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
Same here two thrush welds sounds great I think I have 200 in my entire exhaust including headers

i had a about 300-350 in it all ceramic headers 3 inch back and thrush muffler! had a muscle car tone and i loved it!

clicky the grayness for vidoe lmao
You must be registered for see images attach

Chris6060

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There's only two exhaust shops in town here and only one of them does aftermarket installations. So they get to charge whatever they want, so it costs 550$ for an install without mufflers, but with tips. 750$ with Flowmasters 40s.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
There's only two exhaust shops in town here and only one of them does aftermarket installations. So they get to charge whatever they want, so it costs 550$ for an install without mufflers, but with tips. 750$ with Flowmasters 40s.

oooooh weeeee! that sucks! i went to a hill jack outta his barn guy with a welder and pipe bender...hes done 2 of my cars so far and its awesome!

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score

For that I would buy a bender from harbor pig and my own pipe and do it myself.

Sent from Robland

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I would NEVER pay that much for exhaust install. Get some clamps and clamp it up until you find a friend who can weld it for free.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
One of my buddies had a dumb idea but it was logical at the end of it. Buy a welder on craigslist make your own exhaust then sell the welder.. if you don't want to keep it. Then all you have is parts for a cost.

Damn you auto-correct!!